DiHydro's uniquely engineered Corrosion Control Program can restore your piping at a fraction of the cost of pipe replacement, with little to no disruption to your building's daily operation
PIPE REPLACEMENT - THE COST
Pipe replacement or repair is costly and time-consuming. Water system shutdowns are disruptive and often entail destructive means to reach pipes, such as cutting into walls and ceilings. These surfaces must then be repaired, replaced, and refinished. Depending on the size of the project, repiping may cost tens of thousands of dollars.
Over time, the flow of water through a piping system can threaten the integrity of the pipes carrying it. Contributing factors include...
- Water chemistry and pH
- Excessive water velocity
- High temperatures
- Suspended solids in the water
- Poor pipe installation and workmanship
- Quality and type of pipe used
Our water treatment program is non-disruptive and eliminates the expense of reconstruction and redecoration involved in repiping.
- Controls lead, copper, and zinc.
- Controls dezincification of brass piping.
- Stops the effects of velocity and turbulence damage in copper piping.
- Re-opens rust blocked lines in iron, steel, and galvanized piping.
- Seals pinhole and thread leaks.
- Restores flow to fixtures.
- Stops red/brown water.
- Extends the useful life of the existing piping system by 30+ years.